Buy Back Program
We understand that sometimes making social or environmentally conscious decisions can be difficult, however, with textile waste being the second biggest pollutant in the world (after oil and gas), we are committed to getting as much wear as possible from the clothes we sell. Our Buy Back Program helps keep textiles out of landfills, and makes buying ethical and sustainable clothing more accessible. Win-win!
Buy Back Program Conditions
- At the moment we only buy back items that were originally sold by us.
Note: If you have pre-loved, high quality, Canadian made or designed items that are in excellent condition, and you would like us to buy them back, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to review your request.
- We can only accept items that are in excellent condition (no stains, rips, etc.).
- The amount paid out to you is calculated based on each item's original price, condition and resale value.
- For hygiene reasons, we can't accept swimwear.
How does it work?
- Email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Original order number(s)
- List of items you would like us to buy back
- Condition of each item (new with tags, like new, gently used, needs care)
- A current photo of each item
- How you'd like to be paid (store credit or cash)
- After receiving this information we will let you know which pieces we can buy back, as well as the price at which we can buy them back.
- If you agree with our terms and would like to send your items back to us we will then send you a flat rate shipping label (CAD $12) that you can use to ship your items back to us. The cost of shipping will be deducted from the total payed out to you.
- Once we receive your items we will send your payout in the form of store credit or cash (via PayPal), as per your choice. Choosing store credit will give you a 15% higher payout than cash (see table below).
How can I send my items back to you?
At the moment there are 2 ways in which you can send us your items back to us:
- You can ship them by mail using our flat-rate shipping label (CAD $12), or
- If you are in the Collingwood / Blue Mountain area, you can drop them off in person at a location we will share with you after you have submitted your request.
Does it cost to send my items back?
We are working towards offering free shipping for our Buy Back program. However, due to the nature of our small business we are currently unable to do so. We offer a flat rate shipping of CAD $12 within Canada. For the cost of shipping to be worth it, we suggest you wait to send us your items until the original value of your items reaches at least CAD $200.
How much can I get back?
We calculate your payout based on the following factors:
|Item's Condition||Description||Percentage of Resale Value Payed Out To You|
|New with tags||Never worn, with tags.||
Store Credit: 55%
|Like New||Has been worn and washed but in excellent condition.||
Store Credit: 45%
|Gently used||Has been worn, washed and normal wear and tear is evident. No stains or rips. Very minor to no repairs.||
Store Credit: 35%
|Needs care||Noticeable wear and tear, stains, rips.||
We currently don't accept items in need of repair.
We reserve the right to change and update the conditions of our Buy Back Program at any time without prior notice.